What could be more refreshing on a hot summer day than a cold glass of naturally sweetened lemonade?
- 1750ml bottle of natural mineral water
- 1 or 2 lemons or limes
- 4 tablespoons Sarafino maple syrup (or to taste)
- Sarafino maple sugar sufficient for frosting the rim of the glass
- Squeeze lemons and / or limes into a pitcher and mix with maple syrup.
- Frost the glasses with the pure maple sugar
- Pour the cold mineral water in a pitcher, add a few ice cubes and serve in frosted glasses.
Note: This is an economical drink, healthy, full of flavor and rich in vitamin C to replace soft drinks that are too sugary and unhealthy.